Monday, October 21, 2013

Renn Fest!

One of my favorite fall things to do is visit the Maryland Renaissance Festival! So we braved it the day after our awesome aquarium trip.  I was quite nervous because I have never been to such a big event with her on my own when she could walk, but luckily we met a big group of friends there so I had extra sets of eyes!

So have you ever seen those kids with the backpack leashes on them? Well I used to totally judge those people, seriously judge them.  I would say the things like "how could they ever do that?" Well, I do not have said backpack leash, but I totally understand where those people are coming from.  I don't think those are for me (yet haha), but there will be no more judging, kids can run, and they can run fast haha

Overall it was super fun! Here is the dilemma I face, and if anyone still reads my blog, I'm open to suggestions! So events like this I need to take her stroller, it's a lot of walking and uneven ground, and it also is good to be able to contain her, but I also like to let her walk around, but it so hard to chase her, push the stroller haul all of her belongings through a sea of people dressed like beer wenches and nobles. 

Charlotte and I had a blast on the big slide, that had to be both our favorite parts! She even sat in her stroller and watched a magic show.  She ate a turkey leg and fried mac and cheese and played on the playground.  What a great day we had.  We will definitely go back.  Going out and about to these things on my own with her is challenging, but always worthwhile.  I never ever ever want her to miss out on anything because it is more difficult for me to take her places without someone else there, so it is always worth it.  We both have a blast, I have a blast watching her have a blast haha



 
Isn't this how you read your maps?

No comments:

Post a Comment