Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Big Girl!

Well the new year is in full swing! My new job is going well so far, so that is good news! Lotte is all signed up for swim classes and they start Saturday! I can't wait!

Just a quick post to track Lotte's newest favorite things.  Well, she loves anything electronic that lights up! She also LOVES to put one toy on top of another.  Her favorite thing to do is sit next to one of her smaller toy bins and take everything out and put everything back in.  I love to watch he play! I could do it all day.  She is so amazing and funny!

Crawling is coming along well! She can get on all fours from a sitting position and rock back and forth and scoot.  She would much rather stand though and pulls herself up on things whenever possible! It is amazing how strong my little peanut has gotten!

Sitting in the cart like a big girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment