Friday, August 30, 2013

Peach picking!

Charlotte and I joined her aunt Jenna and cousin Holden, and friends stacia and Waylon to pick pea he's and black berries at Webers Peachberry Farm! It was a lot of fun and we got lots of goodies! 

Charlotte ate TONS of blackberries while picking. Jenna asked how many you could eat while picking before it was considered stealing, and we decided in ten, pretty sure she ate AT LEAST fifteen, her first theft! She tried to eat a peach but it didn't pan out! 

It was a lot of fun and I made tons of goodies with my purchases! We are planning to go to Webers Cider Mill Farm in the fall for apples, hayrides, hay maze and other fall fun. I hear it is a great place, and their apple cider donuts are amazing! 

I love getting Charlotte out and about and in the sunshine! She is a lucky duck doing so many fun things, but I'm wayyy luckier bc I get to do them with her! 







No comments:

Post a Comment