Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Socials

I haven't had a post in a little while! It's been harder than I thought to keep up to date this summer! 

I thought I would share out experience at West Shore Park! The downtown waterfront partnership hosts a series called summer socials. It had music, food trucks, a fountain to play in, and an awesome kids play area, and it was free! 

I highly recommend checking these out, was worth it! Charlotte had SO much fun! She danced in the grass to Kelly Bell Band, had fries with crab dip and yummy cupcakes, played in the fountain and loved the kids area! Her favorite part was The tunnels they had out that she could crawl through! 

The kids area was nice because it was fenced off! I loved this part and heard other moms talking about how nice it was to be able to let their kids be farther away from them without worrying as much. 

They had lots of stuff for the kids, balls, cars to ride in, bubbles, hula hoops, a mini bounce place with a basketball net and lots of freebies like frisbee a and things!

For the adults they had great prices on beer/sangria etc. and the food trucks as always impress, they are my favorite, a cheap delicious dinner! The music was also great! 

The fountain was super fun, Charlotte was very interested in it even though she wasn't walking yet, she crawled around! It was crowded but nothing too bad! 

I've loved being able to do so many new and fun (and free) things with her this summer, it's been amazing watching her learn and explore the world around her! 






No comments:

Post a Comment