Sunday, July 14, 2013

Glow stick sensory bath!

I have been trying to keep busy, and keep things fun and exciting in a daily basis. I want everyday to be a whole new world for her and hope she can experience as many new and fun things as possible. 

Anyway, she loves bath tub, I'm so lucky! I've heard horror stories about kids that hate baths. Luckily I've never experienced that. I saw a friends post on fb with a really cool looking bath, and saw some Pinterest posts and got to work! 

This was the easiest Pinterest project ever. Literally, I went to the dollar tree, bought a couple dollars worth of glow sticks, turned out the lights and threw them in the tub. My friend also added her daughters pillow thing that lights up with Stars and what not, I of course stole this idea since Charlotte has one too! 

Well the result was awesome! Charlotte had a blast. She really liked the small glow sticks, the bracelet ones, which is awesome because they come in a pack of 7 for a dollar! 

They are cool when they are under the bubbles bc you kind of have to hunt for them. She loved the addition of the pillow pal thing and kept pointing to the stars on the wall. 

It was a big hit and I can't wait to do it again! I had a blast watching her play and laugh, she brings me so much joy. I can only hope she had as much fun playing and learning about the world around her. 







No comments:

Post a Comment