Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stay at home mom!

Well as you all know school is out for the summer which means I get to pretend to be a stay at home mom for the summer. 

It is exhausting, but mostly amazing! I love it so much! Charlotte and I have spent two wonderful weeks together. 

I think the hardest part of being a stay at home mom is constantly finding something to keep her busy. We are always on the go! 

We have been to the zoo, play dates, the pool, baby programs at the library, the mall play yard, Storyville and play in the yard a lot. 

Charlotte LOVES the big swimming pool. She laughs and laughs and loves to splash, she is like me a water girl at heart. 

Charlotte is such a big girl these days! She is a new stage where she points at what she wants. If its something she can't have, say a burning candle or the inside of the hot stove, she screams and cries when I tell her no, she likes to throw little tantrums. It breaks my heart, but if you ignore her for a second or two and give her something she CAN have she moves on pretty quickly. 

At her 1 year check up the doctor said we can switch to milk, and she has taken to it. Between milk and breast feeding we have no need for formula so that has been great. 

She's also started brushing her four teeth! She thinks it's funny mostly, but good habits start early!

I really can't believe how big she has gotten, or how much my love for her continues to grow, everyday I don't think I could love her more than I do in that moment, and then the next day, I do love her more. 

She is so amazing and wonderful, although this summer is hard financially due to not getting a paycheck, it has been so amazing. I would not trade these moments with her for all the money in the world. I am truly blessed and thankful that I am able to spend this time with her, it goes by too quickly.

















No comments:

Post a Comment