Thursday, July 11, 2013

Walking

Well on July 5th Charlotte took her first steps! She took a few little steps by herself and I was screaming and clapping! 

She has been growing a lot it's crazy how quick its been! She takes a few steps here and there on her own but mostly is cruising and holding onto thinks when walking. She loves to walk by holding onto one of my hands. 

She is always always on the move, she doesn't like to just sit anymore. I wish she was a bit taller or I was shorter so my back didn't hurt so much from holding g her hands and walking haha! 

She has also started talking more, lots of babbling and a few words. She says up, hi and izzy (my moms dog!) She's really growing up! 

We have been having lots and lots of fun too! This week has been busy but fun! We went back to Hammerman beach, and that was great, she loves floating in her float and playing in the sand! We went to the library program, Storyville, an outdoor concert, play date and an outdoor movie! She is one busy baby! It's great bc it tires her out and keeps me busy! Tomorrow we are off to the science center! There are lots of fun and free/cheap things to do in Baltimore, so we are loving life!

I literally can not express how lucky And grateful I am that I can spend this summer with her. It has been amazing. I know it will be hard when I go back to work, but I'll be counting the days to next summer and making the most of the time we will have together! 














No comments:

Post a Comment