Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holden is almost here!

Jenna is in the hospital giving birth right now! Charlotte is so excited to meet her cousin Holden, and I can't wait to meet my new nephew!! I am so thankful that Lotte will have a cousin to grow up with, itll make this crazy family more fun! I am hoping to leave work a little early tomorrow to get to Jenna's house and do some cleaning and drop off some food I cooked and bought for her.  That was the hardest part about Lotte getting the house clean and food cooked right when I got home.  We are really really really excited!! The best part is that Holden will be here in time for Thanksgiving so now I don't have to take their matching Thanksgiving outfits back to Kohls haha!

Charlotte talking to Holden in Jenna's tummy:
Here she is sitting on Holden:
\


 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment