Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Charlotte, Meet Santa!

What a weekend it was! Four whole days off to spend with Charlotte, it was amazing! It was very very hard to say goodbye to her on Monday.  I am sad I only have one day off for Christmas.  LAME!

Charlotte and I have so many fun things to look forward to in the month of December in preparation for her first Christmas.  I cant wait! Tonight Charlotte watched the Grinch for the first time, she loved it! I imagine it will be come one of our traditions, watching the Grinch together in our pajamas.  That was something I always did as a kid, so I am glad to be starting Charlotte off with our own traditions. 
 
This past weekend Charlotte got to meet Santa! We went to the festival of trees and she had so much fun.  She loved to look at all the bright lights and of course she loved hanging with her new cousin Holden, auntie Jenna and her GG! Although, I think her favorite part was our lunch at Panera.  Charlotte really enjoyed ripping up the menu.  That is one of her new things,  moving and ripping papers.  No more regular books for her, just board books for now haha!
 
She did well on Santa's lap.  She didn't cry or scream or pee on Santa.  In fact she was so comfortable, she pulled his beard.  I actually thought Santa was going to cry.  He screamed that it hurt hahaha.  Everyone has their Santa pictures, so I can't wait to show her hers when she is older and tell her all about her adventures as a baby. 
 
Everyday with her just keeps getting better.  Sometimes are extremely hard and I have no idea how I am even functioning on no sleep and such big life changes,  but mostly I just smile and realize how blessed I am with this amazing little ball of love. 

Nice to meet you Santa:
 
Not Impressed: 
 
Thumbsucker: 
 
Lotte and  Mommy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment