Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trolley Trail Hike!

I love my neighborhood! So close to so many fun things for me and Charlotte to do and so family friendly! I have seen the trolley trail signs and decided we should get outside and enjoy the weather!

We picked trolley trail number nine. It starts on edmondson ave and ends in old ellicott city. It's 1.5 miles each way so about three miles round trip! Perfect length for me and lotte, with a couple five k's coming up we could use the practice hahah! It is all paved and one section has a cute boardwalk so it's great for strollers! There are also little small trails off of it that we didn't check out but will in the future.

Along the trail is a butcher shop and a bakery called the breadery, which is fun! The end is old ellicott city which is great! The trolley stop and old mill bakery are right there! Charlotte and I bought some marrow bones from the butcher shop for dexter and some peanut butter chocolate chip bread at the bakery! The breadery really makes the trail smell yummy!

All in all it was a perfect trip! It's a super fun walk and easy enough for kids and has lots of fun things to look at on the trail! We liked it so much we might even do it again tomorrow! I recommend it to anyone!





















No comments:

Post a Comment