Sunday, April 14, 2013

Turning One!

This weekend Charlotte and I went to one of her friends first birthday party! It was adorable and fun! It got me to thinking about Charlotte's first birthday which is coming up soon.  I am excited, happy, sad all at the same time.

I am so excited and happy she has grown so much and is turning out to be a great little girl, but so sad that she isn't my little baby anymore :( I know babies grow up, but I have truly enjoyed the last ten months, and will miss cuddling with my little one.  I know cuddling time is limited.  I can not believe how fast time has gone.  I am so happy I have taken moments to cherish the time I have had with her.  She is AMAZING. 

I am super sad I have to work on her birthday.  BUT the good news is that her birthday is my LAST day of work for the summer break. Charlotte will get to enjoy a trip to the zoo that day with her daycare friends and then after I get off work, I plan to take her out to dinner and get her a giant piece of cake :) I am truly looking forward to spending the evening with her.  If you haven't marked your calendars yet, her big birthday party will be on Sunday June 16th, so get ready for the fun and her cake smash!

They grow so quickly, but I am so blessed to be her mom. 

This weekend, in addition to the birthday party we also had a picnic at the park with some of her friends, she also got to spend the day playing with Holden and working on some crafty things for her birthday party!








No comments:

Post a Comment