Tuesday, July 24, 2012

See how I grow!

Charlotte had her 1 month doctors appointment last week and she grew almost two inches and gained a pound! She was weighing in at 6lbs 4oz. She also had her second PKU and second Hep B shot.  She was not impressed with either and screamed and screamed.  I thought everyone in the waiting room was going to call the police on me because she did not want to stop screaming, but she recovered well and is doing great. 

She is growing so fast that I don't want to miss anything so we decided to take her picture every month basically doing the same thing, with her bunny as a marker.  (This is  great idea, I know, sadly I can not take credit for it, I have seen it everywhere, people use all sorts of things to measure growth in pictures and some people even have adorable onesies with their month age printed on it! I am not that together to do that, but I wish I was lol) You can already see how she has grown and I can't wait to see all of her pictures back to back! Below are the first two, check them out and be in love with my adorable child!

Here she is at about one and a half weeks old after we got home from the hospital:


Here she is at one month old:

(doesn't she look just like Adam in this pic?)





1 comment:

  1. My sister-in-law uses a doll her missionary mom brought her from Africa. It's a cute idea, and I like the bunny too! Glad to see things are going well. Charlotte is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete