Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Circle of life.

Well Charlotte's great grandfather, my grandfather, passed away early yesterday morning.  A lot has been going on since everything has happened, and as always Charlotte is a trooper.  I have taken her to my grandmothers house yesterday and today.  My grandmother loves this little girl so much! It is great to see the full circle of life and it is great for me to see how much joy this tiny little baby can bring to others.  I feel so honored to be her mom. 

I am amazingly sad that Charlotte did not get to meet or know her great grandfather, he was and amazing man who gave me so many memories and taught me so many things (including my patented crab cleaning technique that everyone is in awe of lol) He will be greatly missed but we are happy he is comfortable and resting now. 

Me with my grandparents

This was taken earlier today.  Although she is unable to meet her great grandfather, she is blessed to come from a family with amazing women.  This is her with her mom (me), her grandmother, and her great grandmother.  Four generations of great (and pretty) women!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Grand Dad. I must see this awesome crab cleaning technique of which you speak.

    Uncle Danny

    ReplyDelete