Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick post

I am battling some sort of stomach virus I think. My health has really fine downhill since I started working at an elementary school!

Lotte is awake and going full force so my plan to get some rest has failed miserably! Lotte and I completed another one of 101 things this weekend! We went to the zoo!

It was super fun! She road a train and saw lots of animals! The monkey house was her favorite lol

We had so much fun we bought a student membership! We can go all year together now and it was only $35!! What a bargain! We may even go back this weekend! It was so much fun in the winter, the animals were everywhere and active! It was great bc there were not a lot of ppl there so we got up close at every exhibit and we road the giant tree slide together a million times haha

This is the last weekend for the winter prices! Only $8.25 for adults, regular price is $16.50! Our $35 membership is such a bargain! Free all year!! Yay!!





No comments:

Post a Comment