Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lotte's first Superbowl!

It's Sunday! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! This is Lotte's first superbowl, and believe or not her hometeam is playing! Lotte is all decked out in Raven's gear and watching the superbowl with her auntie em and auntie amanda!

Lotte had a fun weekend! She went shopping and out to dinner on Friday night! It is getting harder and easier to take her places if that makes sense at all.  She is so much more interactive it is super fun, and she can sit up and enjoy herself. The harder part is that now it requires me taking so much more stuff out, and planning appropriately, enough extra clothes, food, toys etc.  Before she would just sleep in her car seat and I could enjoy dinner as long as I wanted, now I have to stick to her timelime.

Swim class did NOT go well.  Some other kid pooped in the pool, so we did not get to swim.  I just count my lucky stars, Lotte is not that kid that ruins it for all the others lol.  So we had more time to relax at home.  We went out to eat AGAIN, for Auntie Jenna's birthday! She had fun hanging out with her cousin Holden and all of her family. 

On Sunday we enjoyed Lotte's first time in the snow.  My mom got her this awesome baby sled.  My mom added a seat belt and a rope for me to pull.  It was perfect for running around the neighborhood in.  Afterwards we took a trip to an awesome place called The Book Thing.  It is basically just a giant building full of free books! I dropped off a ton, which was nice because I cleared out my bookshelf.  It was so fun to look at all the books they had, and I came home with all sorts of free books for Lotte, so that'll be awesome!

And now it is almost half time and the Ravens are winning! We plan to watch the rest of the game and hit the hay.  I have to work tomorrow :( I wish Baltimore got a holiday when the Ravens were in the superbowl, but what are you going to do?

I hope Lotte has a great week, she is still crawling around, eating everything in sight and loving life.  Most of the time she is a very happy girl, she just really hates sleeping!




No comments:

Post a Comment