Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby babble

There are several different charlottes! She is a different baby in the morning, afternoon, evening and night!

One of the things I love most is her baby babble. In the early mornings and late at night (8:30 tonight lol) just before she goes to bed or right after she wakes up and we are cuddling she does her baby babble in her sweet sweet voice. This baby babble is different from daytime, afternoon, evening babble. It's special babble in her sweet voice. It is one of the few things that make the entire world disappear for me.

When I am old and lonely and she is off curing cancer and being awesome, I will look back on these moments and my heart will melt all over. These memories we are making will warm me on cold nights, they will be sunshine on my face during rainy days and when I feel like the weight of the world is crushing me they will lift me up.



3 comments: