Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another fun weekend!

It's Sunday night so the weekend is wrapping up! Charlotte has declined to go to bed so I am letting her play for a little bit!

Everyday with this kid just gets better and better, I'm sure people are sick of me gushing about her, but everything I say is true, she is just such an amazing blessing and I'm so thankful I was chosen to be her mom!

Charlotte had a busy busy weekend as usual! On Friday night she got to go visit moments old hometown and BFF aunty pammy! Charlotte is such a joy! She had a blast hamming it up for Pamela and Britney!

Saturday she had a great day too! She got to play at Storyville & hang out with her cousins!

On Sunday we had so much fun we got to lay around the house in the morning. It is so great to just cuddle and relax with this kid! In the afternoon Charlotte got to spend time with Gg so I could go to a winery event with friends!

In the afternoon when I went to pick Charlotte up she was so excited to see me she started waving and laughing and almost crawled off the couch haha! It made me so happy I love this kid so much!

Charlotte and I had a nice relaxing evening she had fun taking a bath and eating a big girl dinner!

Charlotte is still growing and changing every day. She is getting smarter and smarter I love to watch her play and grow. Charlotte loves to stack things. She loves to take toys out of her toybox and put them back in it's her favorite game. She is still great at waving and is working on clapping. She loves crawling and crawling everywhere. She is really fast sometimes and it is hard to catch her lol You cannot turn your back for minute on the kid. She loves getting into anything she can reach! She eats very well and is working on more solid foods and juice. Bathtime and bedtime story is probably her favorite part of the day, she loves to splash in the water and cuddling and reading! She is very inquisitive and curious about he world around her! She watches everything and takes it all in! Other games she enjoys immensely are peek a boo and dropping things on the ground so you can pick it up for her. She will do this over and over! She is such a happy baby, she is always smiling and laughing!

We are off to bed now, sweet dreams blog readers!





















No comments:

Post a Comment