Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hair pulling

Charlotte has finally started to grow some hair! It is so exciting! The problem? She loves pulling her own hair. It is mostly while she is nursing or drinking from a bottle, but of course I was concerned. Her doctor told me it is something that is fairly normal. It was suggested to me by other baby mammas to buy a nursing necklace! Well I did, and she loves it so far. She will play with it while she is nursing or eating, and it is great for her teeth while I'm just holding her and stuff, she will pull on it and eat it!! Love it! Great product and totally recommended! They have another one that I want to buy too, more fashionable or the same in other colors!
http://www.jellystonedesigns.com/index.php/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=2&category_id=9

That's the one I have in gray! I love it and Charlotte loves it!

I really want this one! It's cuter and more wearable! Has anyone else tried this one or similar? Shoot me a message for advice or tips!
http://www.jellystonedesigns.com/index.php/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=8&category_id=9


3 comments:

  1. I did not know there was something called a nursing necklace. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from The Mom Bloggers Club :). It looks like we have the same taste in Blog templates! I'm new to the blogging scene too. Feel free to check me out at http://thewonderingbrain.blogspot.com

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used the teething necklace thing. I have put a hat on my little ones when they started pulling their own hair. They'd play with the hat instead, usually. That or pull it off and throw it in a baby rage! :)

    ReplyDelete