Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gratitude.

Having this little girl has changed me more than I could have ever imagined! I definitely feel more grown up and all of my priorities have hanged! Construction has started on charlottes play room! Who would have thought I'd ever give up my amazing closet to turn it into a playroom?!?!

Sometimes the hardest days and longest nights lead me to complain. Don't get me wrong I love complaining, it's awesome, but I have found making gratitude lists help more and give me some perspective over things. They say write three things you are thankful for for each day, but I like to do more on particularly hard days/nights, so here goes.

1. Charlotte....duh
2. Friends
3. Family
4. Getting to work on time
5. Baby babble
6. Baby smiles
7. Baby cuddles....notice a theme?
8. Free dinner at GGs plus enough left over so I don't have to pack a lunch
9. Being broke because I was able to pay all my bills this month, not being broke before paying them
10. Spring
11. Exiting plans with friends and family this weekend
12. 7 working days left until I have ten days in a row with this amazing kid off!!!
13. The boppy...seriously I love this thing.
14. Play place to contain this kid so I can get stuff done
15. Food in the fridge
16. Nice makeup
17. Good shampoo
18. Hugs and kisses
19. Roku
20. A rocking chair with padded arms
21. A working automobile
22. A job with summer vacation
23. A library with awesome free programs lotte and I can go to
24. That I learned how to charge the baby monitor
25. My awesome blog
26. Health insurance!
27. Everything bagels in the fridge
28. Nighttime routines
29. Baby laughs
30. Baby feet
31. Baby fingers and toes

The one thing I wish could be on the list was diet coke. I am so sad I am out and would probably pay a million dollars for someone to bring me one tomorrow before work, how I will get through the morning without my caffeine ill never know, but I am so much more lucky than most.

May be a simple life but that's okay, yeah
If you ask me baby I think I got it made

'Cause I got a roof over my head
The Charlotte I love layin' in my bed
And it's alright, alright

I got shoes under my feet
Forever in the eyes staring back at me
And it's alright, alright

Yeah, I got all I need
And it's alright by me






No comments:

Post a Comment