Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Hard to believe that we just had a snow day!! It was a beautiful weekend!! The weather was warmer and the sun was shining!!

Charlotte took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park on Saturday! Before the park we went to baby boosters at the Catonsville library! They only have one Saturday class a month so I thought we check it out! It was definitely not as fun as the smaller group one we used to go to every Tuesday but Charlotte had a blast anyway! She loves singing and bouncing and crawling with the other kiddos!

At every baby boosters (and thanks to our knowledgable mommy friends that told us about it we've been going since July when Charlotte was one old!!) they bring out tunnels and things for the babies to crawl through! It's a program for ages 0-23 months and Charlotte has never made it through a tunnel haha! This week she crawled through on her own like a pro and loved it!! It was so much fun to peek around the other side and watch her crack up! Eventually I had to pull her away so the other kids had a chance hahaha

After baby boosters we went over to the amazing awesome tire park! Was busy but fun! We met up with a lot friends and their kids and had a picnic and played! It was awesome! Afterwards we came home to relax and lotte had her first taste of sushi, although she had more fun using the chopsticks as drumsticks!

Sunday lotte got to spend some time with Mimi while I went a grilled cheese and company focus group! Was fun, got free food and a gift card just to give my opinions! Then we came home and played and work has begun on operation turn closet into playroom!! I got rid of four bags of clothes and one of shoes! I painted all the walls and we went to Home Depot for supplies!

The time change was a little rough forbid! Had a hard time waking up for work this morning, but so did the whole world I hear lol! Monday was made better by eating out for dinner! We went to one of my fave places, eggspectation! Charlotte ordered her own item off a menu for the first time! What did she get you ask? One scrambled egg!! I can't believe she is so big now I order real ppl food for her lol!

All in all a great weekend! Love this kid from her button nose to the tips of her toes!!! She is amazing, and I am so lucky to be able to enjoy this time with her! I am loving every minute of watching her grow up!










2 comments:

  1. 1. WHERE is this tire park??
    2. WHAT is the secret to making your hair look so fabulous?
    3. I love how in many of Lotte's pics, she smiles so hard she has a double chin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just saw you tagged Hilton Tire Park. I'm also hoping to try Eggspectation soon.

    ReplyDelete