Monday, March 18, 2013

Port Discovery!

Well Charlotte went to port discovery for the first time! We met some friends there on Friday night for $2 family fun night!

It is still a challenge traveling places by myself with her but I must admit I'm getting good at it. It's always nice to have an extra set of hands but I am happy I am awesome enough to be able to get out and about by myself with some success hahahha! Now moms or dads of more than one little child?!? They are super heros! I have no idea how someone with two or three little ones can manage, I feel like grocery shopping would be the worst thing ever.

Anyway. Port Discovery. It was def awesome and I can't wait to go back when Charlotte is older, but if you have a little one save your money on regular priced days. Regular admission is $14 for ages 2 and over. Charlotte had fun in the tot trails section, but quite honestly it was a lesser version of Storyville ...which is FREE!

The older kid stuff is amazing though' and for two bucks we had a great time!! I love going downtown and pushing her around, she loves all the noise and colors! The one thing we loved that Storyville doesn't have was the sand tables and water tableS! Charlotte had a blast playing with them, which makes me excited for the summer! I put a sand/water table on her amazon registry! I'm also looking at tot swaps and yard sales for one! Fingers crossed!

All in all I had a great time, but I'm glad I didn't pay $14! And I think $14 for a two year old is ridiculous, Charlotte and I will stick to the AMAZING Storyville until she is old enough for the jungle gym at port discovery!













2 comments:

  1. Yep, I said the exact same thing (I paid $7 in Jan.): Storyville is better for now and free. Did you get to see any of the little music sessions in Tot Trails? They were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and when they are 2 years old...make sure you have one adult per child! It was insane when we took the nieces lol! I actually broke my camera going through the jungle of a maze that is the center of the port...I thought I was going to loose Sarah!!

    Glad you had a good time with a good deal :-)

    ReplyDelete