Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beach towel to bathing suit coverup!

While perusing Pinterest, I came across an adorable little bathing suit coverup that was made from a beach towel! I have actually been looking for a cute coverup for her, but refuse to spend that much money on baby clothes, and I've been striking out at my favorite consignment shops and tot swaps! So while shopping with Jenna we saw a cute towel at five below, and thought I'd try it out!

I enlisted the help of GG and we got to work! I still need to add the binding to the arm holes but it looks adorable! And the towel was only four bucks!!

Here is the basic tutorial we used: http://www.crafterhoursblog.com/2010/06/beach-towel-dresses-tutorial-ish.html?m=1















2 comments:

  1. Love it! You did a fantastic job!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god she is cute and that is such a great and darling idea

    ReplyDelete