Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby at the movie theater?

Well, Charlotte is TEN weeks old! Where did the time go?! Soon I'll be telling everyone that she is sixteen and has crashed the car or something! This evening I decided to take Charlotte to the movies with me and Amanda.  I know that people have differing opinions on whether or not you should take an infant to the movies, but we saw a kids movie at matinee time, so I thought it would be appropriate. 

Charlotte did really well overall.  She got fussy once, but just needed to be fed.  It was fun, but I wouldn't take her to any adult movies unless it was like a Sunday morning or early afternoon type thing.  Otherwise, Ill just stick with kids movies.  Parents in kids movies are less judgy.  It was nice to get out of the house and mingle with others.  Charlotte will definitely be a social butterfly, she loves going out of the house and interacting with other people.  She especially loves other babies and kids.  She loves to watch them, so I am working on making her some new friends.  The movie trip would not have been possible without the Moby Wrap.  Another great baby invention.  She loves that thing, and I love not having to lug a carseat or stroller around!

Life has definitely changed in the last two and a half months and this was another reminder.  Although the changes have been great because this little lady is the most amazing thing I have ever done in my entire life, it has its frustrating moments.  I really think being a mother would be a lot easier if I had four hands instead of two.  I think the human generation should have evolved over time to make this happen. 

FYI We saw Paranorman and it was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment