Sunday, December 16, 2012

A busy Baby!

Charlotte has been so busy these days! I can't believe next week will be her first Christmas! I have so many gifts to shop for and wrap, I really should have planned ahead haha

Charlotte had two cookie exchanges and a chilli cook off this weekend!  She is one party animal.  Charlotte is so good when we go out and always the hit of the party.  Her first Christmas season has been so great, and is only getting better! I am happy she has so many fun things to do and gets to get out and about. 

My little baby is six months old.  I can hardly believe it.  What is she up to these days you ask? Well she can sit up all by herself! She is great at sitting for long periods of time now and without having someone support her! It still amazes me every time it happens, I can hardly believe that six months ago she was just a five pound tiny peanut that depended on me for everything! Time has flown by! I miss my little peanut, but love watching her grow.  It's only getting better, I'm a lucky girl!

Big girl eating her puffs:
 
 I love peas and apples, give me more mom:


Happy Girl covered in food:
 
Big girl bath time: 


 
All of the toys haha: 

2 comments: