Friday, December 7, 2012

What if...

So tonight we played the "what if" game.  I thought about the major life decisions I had made, what if I never left Frostburg, what if I never married Adam, what if I did't go to grad school, what if I chose another career path, what if I never worked at camp. 

I thought about all of these things and where I would be today if I chose different directions.  The only conclusion that I ended up at was it doesn't matter what I chose.  I believe that somehow, I would have become this little girls mother.  I was meant to be her mom.  No matter how much heartache it took to get to this exact moment in time, it doesn't matter, because at the end of the day Charlotte and I have each other, and that is what was meant to be.  I was chosen to be her mom, and I can't wait to keep moving forward and watching her grow into an awesome woman of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment