Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby's first Christmas!

Hard to believe but Christmas has come and gone.  Christmas was weird this year being on a Tuesday! I think it would have been easier if I didn't work Monday and Wednesday around it haha. 

Charlotte did very well though.  She had almost constant excitement and visitors.  She was exhausted by the end of the day.  Charlotte was so spoiled and loved it was great to see.  Last year at this time when I was pregnant, I never pictured her first Christmas to quite play out like this, but it was a Charlotte was happy and that's all that matters. 

Now that Christmas is over, I have taken down the tree and rearranged the house.  Now that Charlotte is a mover and a shaker and has a MILLION toys, she needs more room to play, so no more coffee table for this house. 

It amazes me how smart she is and how fast she has figured out most of her toys.  Charlotte is such a special little girl, I don't know why I didn't expect her to be a genius too!








No comments:

Post a Comment