Thursday, October 4, 2012

Apples for Lotte!

Since Lotte did not particularly enjoy organic brown rice, we decided to try organic apples.  It is pretty awesome, it comes in a packet and you mix it with breast milk like you do with the rice, only its nice rice! My mom saw it on the today show or something and made me get it.  Its nice because I can really thin it out with the breast milk.  The packet says for four months and up, and guess who turned four months old today?! LOTTE! So exciting! My baby girl is so big! Its bittersweet of course.  Below is Lotte's journey into apples, I know I know, I take too many picture, but I can't help it! She is so adorable!

I like the high chair, easier to get to my feet:
 
Here they come! 
 
 
                                                            Hey these are good:


                                                         Do I have apple on my face?:


                                                                     I'm so silly:
 
 
                                                        Cute even with apples on my face:

                                                  Mommy doesn't stop taking pictures of me:


                                 I stole the spoon, but I missed my mouth and it made me sad:


                                 Yes! I made it into my mouth, I'm so smart!:


           Apples are shockingly good: (Hallie if you are readingthis, this pic and caption is for you lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment