Sunday, October 21, 2012

I was finally productive!

Well Adam took Lotte to a dinner with his family today.  She was gone almost all day and I missed her so much, but I had a chance to get things done finally.  I did five loads of laundry, I still have one more to go of Lotte clothes and paraphernalia, but happy I made a dent in all the laundry that has been piling up.  I also went grocery shopping and got us pumpkins to carve this weekend! I miss her so much when she is away, but love when she comes home and smiles big when she sees me. 

I also learned a great tip from another mom today and so far it has worked! Lotte HATES pacifiers, she always spits them out, not sure why.  However, at night time she likes to use me as a human pacifier, which is quite annoying.  The tip was when she finishes eating slip a pacifier in her mouth before she has a chance to notice! It has worked well tonight.  I hope it will be a good addition to our nighttime routine. 

So sad the weekend is over, but looking forward to the next one I get to spend with Lotte, I'm off to sleep in my bed with freshly washed sheets.  Sleeping in a made bed with fresh sheets is one of my favorite past times!


No comments:

Post a Comment