Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No Sleep make Jessica go something something...

Between Sunday night and Monday night I have gotten a total of 4 hours and 23 minutes of sleep.  I'm fading slowly.  Not sure I am going to make it through the week.  The worst part is that I feel so bad for my little one.  I am hoping that she gets better soon, or that this tooth finally pops out.  The teethers you put in the fridge have been helpful as well. I hope to get out this weekend to pick up some more.  She has a lot of teethers, but most of them are too big for her to hold, so she needs little ones. 

Izzy has been well behaved, but misses mom.  Having a dog again really makes me miss having Dex.  Maybe Lotte can get a puppy for Christmas? A girl needs a dog, even big girls like me lol :) It looks like Lotte might be falling asleep soon so I better wrap it up, morning will come fast and I have to be more productive at work tomorrow.  This non sleeping thing makes me space out at work a lot which is not good. 

This is the picture I got from Ms.Rhonda today (that's Lotte's daycare lady who she LOVES, and I love because I get pictures everyday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment