Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween everyone! Charlotte had so much fun trick or treating that she is already asleep! No fussing tonight.  I am sure she won't stay asleep too long, but fingers crossed! She fell asleep in her tights and before her bath, but I figured oh well, let her rest now, we can shower in the morning! She is such a happy girl during the day.  She loved hanging out with everyone and seeing all the kids come by to trick or treat.  I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I think I should work a week, have a week off, work a week have a week off, someday! Lotte is getting so big and interactive, it is so much fun to be with her! She had been mimicking sticking out her tongue, now she is trying to give kisses, but can't quite figure it out, soon though, soon!

I am going to take advantage of her sleeping and hit the hay early myself, well I am going to lay in my warm bed and watch American horror story YES! Overall, I'd have to say that Lotte's first Halloween was a success!





No comments:

Post a Comment