Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm a little fusspot short and stout!

Lotte had a rough day today :( I think we may be seeing a teeth soon, or she is getting sick, either way I am prepared.  I called the doctor this afternoon because Lotte has been so fussy and so drooly and a very small fever.  The doctor told me I could give her some baby Tylenol stuff that we have, so I am hoping that helps, if her fever gets higher or doesn't go away then we are off to the doctors.  I sincerely hope she is not sick, she can not be sick this week. 

This week her GG is out of town visiting her cousins!  Not sure how I could handle her being sick without my mom here, for many reasons.  The first reason is that I am watching her annoying dog.  So now it is like I am taking care of two babies.  LAME! The second reason is that since Charlotte has been born my mom has been my helper and source of support.  Lotte has been fussing since about three o'clock today and between her and the bark machine Izzy I need a break.  I don't know if I can make it to Sunday when she gets back!

Although she may be fussy because of teething or because she is sick, it might be because the weather is so crappy.  I think she misses summertime like me.  We had planned to go apple picking today, but alas it was raining so it was not that much fun.  I did get some DELISH fuji apples, fresh cider and some amazing colby old bay cheese from a local creamery so that was a plus.  If we survive this week, the upcoming weekend should be fun because I am taking Lotte to the pumpkin patch with her baby friends! I am also hoping to do something scary with my friends because I LOVE Halloween and I haven't been out of the house, other then work, without Lotte since Adam watched her a couple of weeks ago.  I feel bad wanting to go out without her for a few hours, I always feel guilty when I am away from her, but sometimes a mom needs a break, with Adam heading to the beach with his friends and my mom in Portland visiting my sister and the boys, I doubt I'll be able to get out of the house without the little one, but it'll be a great weekend anyway, as long as the weather holds out this time and I don't get cabin fever!

My little sock monkey picking out apples:

 
 
 Our house guest this week:

It is true, she does miss GG:
 
 The prettiest girl in town:

No comments:

Post a Comment