Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween!

Lotte had so much this weekend! She went to two Halloween parties, went to her uncle's birthday brunch and carved a pumpkin with me!  She makes the cutest elephant! I love spending time with her and enjoy doing fun fall things.  I can't wait to do a little trick or treating and hand out candy with her.  Should be fun! Right now we are trying to sleep during hurricane Sandy! It's Lotte's first hurricane! So far so good, but it seems to be getting worse.  I am hopeful I do not have to work tomorrow (or that it gets better so I can work).  Lotte and I will keep everyone posted on our hurricane survival!

Mommy and Elephant:
 
Lotte loves GG:


Happy Girl at Brunch:
 
Reading her menu:


 
Chillin at GG's while mommy learns to knit:



No comments:

Post a Comment