Thursday, October 11, 2012

SIlver Lining

Well today I missed my first day of work due to a Lotte illness!  My poor baby is struggling.  She is so congested its hard for her to eat.  It makes me so sad when she is sick.  She just seems helpless and can't tell me what's wrong and then I feel helpless and like I have no control, and anyone that knows me knows I hate being helpless and hate not having control. 

Luckily I have an understanding job and boss and a great doctor.  It was nice to spend the whole day with Lotte, however I would have much preferred it if she felt better.  She is so so so fussy and won't sleep for more then 45 minutes at a time.  It breaks my poor little heart! Luckily she has still be smiling and cuddly.  She hates when I put her down, which I think is part of her sleeping problem. 

Every cloud has a silver lining though! And today the most amazing thing happened! Lotte rolled over! She finally did it!!! She has been able to roll from her back to her stomach, but when she gets to her stomach she gets stuck like a turtle and makes sad face, but tonight I put her on her stomach for tummy time which she HATES and she was like screw this mom, I'm rolling over, and she turned over, looked at me and had a huge smile on her face! Amanda and I started clapping and cheering and she thought it was hilarious, and then the dogs ran over because they thought they did something good haha.  It was amazing, I was so happy I got to see it.  I really can not believe how big my little girl is getting and all the new things she can do.  Sometimes I get sad when I think about her getting older and knowing she will never be this tiny again, but I am looking forward to our future together and helping shape the amazing person I know she will be. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment