Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby Friends!

Today Charlotte went to the baby storytime program at the library.  Charlotte has been going since July.  They used to have it once a month so this was her third time.  Everytime we go she enjoys it more and more.  She loves to look at other babies and young kids.  She also loves all the singing and bouncing around as well as playing with new toys. 

Charlotte and I have met some wonderful mommies and babies in the neighborhood.  It has been so great getting to know them and I am thankful to have met them.  Charlotte has so much fun and so do I.  It is nice to be able to talk to others raising their babies to hear their stories and advice. 

Charlotte did great today! She has pretty much full control of her head now and loves to be a "big girl" and stand up and move around.  It is amazing how much she has grown.  The ladies at the baby program were amazed at how big she has been getting.  Plus several people have told me she is starting to look like me YAY!

I am excited that they moved it to nine thirty on Tuesday mornings.  With my work schedule I will still be able to attend most weeks.  It is so fun to watch her interact and play and I want her to continue to make friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment