Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Feeding Time!

Well, Lotte has a tooth coming in! I know! Already! It is crazy, this little girl has a tooth but still can't roll over yet haha.  She is trying SO hard to roll over, I cheer her on every night, tonight I even sang eye of the tiger to help.  She has gotten good at scooting across the floor and can roll onto her side, she is so close to going all the way over, I can't wait!! She is so awesome.

Anyway! She has a tooth! Well not a whole tooth, not even close to a whole tooth, but it's coming in.  Little girl has been so drooly and is chewing on her hand and teethers like crazy.  She has also been more of a fusspot lately, which just means more cuddle time haha.   Anyway, the pediatrician recommended we start some rice cereal around four months.  Due to her size, teething, excellent head control, not sleeping through the night and horrible horrible gas, he said some rice cereal at night may help and gave us the go ahead to try it. So below is her first experience with eating! Her first meal was some organic brown rice mixed with lots of yummy breast milk. 

I'm all ready! First time in my high chair and I have my cool bib on:

 
What is this thing coming towards my face:

 
Ill just what spilled on my hands, it tastes better that way:


                                                  Mom I can help hold the spoon ok?:

 
Not sure I like organic brown rice:

 
Ok, Ill try again:

 
Eating the spillage:

 
                                                                      Clean up time:


 
All Done:


No comments:

Post a Comment