Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Status Quo

Life with Lotte has been pretty great! I haven't done an update in awhile, but I have just been so busy! Life has been hectic with work and everything.  Friday I will have completed three whole weeks of work, and next week Lotte turns FOUR MONTHS OLD! I can not believe this little one has been outside of me for four months.  I love watching her grow. 

Although I would much rather spend everyday with her all day, work has not been too bad.  It is nice having a routine and I am lucky in the fact that when I go to work, I am surrounded by people I love and one of my greatest support systems!

This weekend went surprisingly well.  It was Adams first full day with Lotte Polka Dottie, and I thought I would do nothing but sit around and cry and miss her. WRONG! I cleaned the house the way I had been wanting to forever, I went out with my friends, I did some daytime drinking of alcoholic slushies, and I relaxed! Although I missed her, I have to admit, it was nice to have some me time and just enjoy being myself for a little while.  The best part? I got to pick up my little Lotte and head home for some evening cuddle time. 

Our routine is coming together nicely, although I have to say I still have not made it to work on time.  Once I made it in at 9:05 and was proud of myself! Ill get there one day.  As far as jobs go I could not ask for a better one for a first time mom returning to work.  My hours are flexible because my boss is amazing.  On Tuesdays I work 11-7 so I still get to take Lotte to baby boosters at the library.  I love our time together on Tuesday mornings.  We sing songs, read books and socialize with other babies and mommies together.  It is so much fun to have that time together before going to work.

Fall is here and we have so many things to look forward to! Lotte's cousin Holden will be arriving soon and she can't wait! We also have plans to go apple picking with friends, pumpkin patching and hayrides with her friends from baby boosters, and of course the baby shower of the century!  The best part? Charlotte's first Halloween!! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE holidays, all of them, and Halloween is my most favorite of all! I can not wait to take her trick or treating in her cute costume and have her help hand out candy with me! Its going to be SO fun!

This is Lotte at daycare doing tummy time (which she hates when I make her do it, she must like Ms. Rhonda more then me haha) Also if you haven't already like her daycare page on FB, Ms. Rhonda is amazing and always sends me pictures and uploads them for me! It is nice that I get to see her while I'm working!

No comments:

Post a Comment