Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'll give a million dollars to whoever makes my baby go to sleep.

She doesn't seem to understand the concept of sleeping through the night, or at all really lol.  Last night in total I had two hours and twenty minutes of sleep.  Back when I was on maternity leave this was just a minor annoyance.  Now that I have to work all day, it SUCKS.  I am so exhausted.  I would like to be asleep right now, but babygirl is up and cooing. 

Part of the issue is that she is teething so she gets fussy at night, so I do my best to cuddle her and keep her feeling better.  Although she is awake, and mostly fussy, I am so thankful I get to cuddle her every night.  She is amazing. 

She has begun to make new sounds.  It is so fun to listen to her and get to know her! Our new venture will be baby sign language.  I just bought baby signs for dummies, so I hope it is helpful.  Although I know most of the signs I will be teaching her, I have no idea how to go about teaching a baby signs.  I can't wait!

So now I attempt to fall asleep.  Wish me luck in my sleep endeavors tonight! I miss my sweet baby who used to sleep so peacefully. 

1 comment:

  1. Waylon knows "I love you" in sign language. We're trying to teach the sign for "more" now, so he will do that instead of just throwing his cup across the floor when it's empty. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete